Who We Are:
The Inheritance House is a Christian Healing Ministry located in the downtown Orlando area. We are an interdenominational ministry who believes that it is God’s will to heal His people body, mind, and spirit. We are not a counseling service, but instead practice healing prayer.
The Inheritance House has an interdenominational staff who all have 5+ years of healing prayer experience. They have completed several years of Healing Prayer training and are re-certified annually.
What We Do:
The Inheritance House offers several activities for individual and group prayer appointments. All appointments are facilitated by our trained Prayer Teams. Here are the basic guidelines for prayer appointments:
- We are not a counseling service. We practice Biblically based healing prayer.
- Confidentiality is our priority. There are only 3 reasons in which we are required to break confidentiality:
1) You state/threaten the intent to harm yourself.
2) You state/threaten the intent to harm someone else.
3) You disclose current sexual abuse of a minor.
- Two Prayer Ministers are in each prayer appointment. (There may be more than 2 in group prayer.)
- At least one same sex Prayer Minister (as the supplicant) is in each prayer appointment.
- 7 initial prayer appointments. And then the Prayer Team will reassess if ongoing appointments are beneficial.
- Our prayer appointments are not a substitute for counseling.
- In some instances, our Prayer Minister may discern that counseling is necessary.
- When appropriate we will work in conjunction with counselors to provide a more complete healing experience.
- Prayer for physical healing is not a substitute for medical care. Under no circumstances should you change your medical protocol without the advisement of your medical team.
- If we discern that our services are not beneficial for your life’s circumstances we will do our best to make appropriate referrals.
[wpforms id=”1463″ description=”true”]